- 1 Top 5 Parking Sensor Systems
- 2 Top 5 Best Parking Sensor Systems for 2016-2017
- 3 TVIRD Car Parking Sensor Kit
- 4 What are parking sensors ?
Parking sensor systems are equipment featuring advanced technology to detect any vehicle within your chosen parking constraints and protect your vehicle from any possible bumping damage or accidents. Drivers will have a better understanding and guidance as regards to the perfect parking spot without causing any interference and also while reversing. Such systems have inbuilt alarming set to indicate the driver whenever any obstacle is getting too close to the vehicle. It commonly comes with a control box and several numbers of sensors (4, 6 or 8). Some models also come with an LCD or LED screen for conveniently monitoring the detection data; also some brands provide audio instructions for easy parking and reversing maneuvering. Depending on your type of vehicle, budget, and desired features, you can select any one system that best suits your needs.
Things to consider before buying Parking Sensor Systems:
- The material Quality: Parking Sensor system should serve you for a long period of time without causing any An essential factor to look for in a sensor system is its durability and materials used to construct it. The best sensor system will have the full weatherproof design to proficiently work under any climates situations.
- Budget: For powerful and feature-packed parking sensor systems, you can opt for highly-priced models that assure enhanced performance and long-lasting usage. Such models happen to fall within the range of about $60 to $100. However, there are also many products available that are fairly durable and provide good performance under the price range of $20 to $40. As per your budget and type of vehicle, you can choose the one that best meets all your requirements.
- Number of Sensors: Another important factor to consider before buying Car Parking Sensor system is the number of sensors provided. The more the sensors, the highly efficient and precise will be its coverage and detection ability. Many of the models mentioned below are offered with 4 or 8 sensors, which are amply capable of providing accurate detection.
- Coverage distance: The Coverage distance, as well as the obstacle detection distance of the sensor unit, must be adequately large enough to cover most of surrounding area. This will protect your vehicle from bumping and also prevent the pedestrians from any sort of damage. It should also be able to detect the low height of walls or small kids.
- Additional Features: An alarm system incorporated to indicate whenever an object gets too close to your vehicle will be of high benefit. Such systems will protect your vehicle from potential damages. An LCD/LED monitor provided to display all the precise coverage and detection data will always come handy. Installation kit provided like drill set will make the whole process much easier. Make sure to look for such essential accessories for your convenient use.
Top 5 Parking Sensor Systems
|1st place||2nd place||3rd place||4th place||5th place|
|Zone Tech Car Reverse Backup Radar System - Premium Quality 4 Parking Sensors Car Reverse Backup Radar System with LED Display||TVIRD Car Parking Sensor Kit Rear Reverse Backup Radar System 8 Sensors with Display Backup Reversing Sensors Universal Auto Radar Detector Sensors Radar Buzzer BiBi Alarm Indicator (Silver)||Striker Adjustable Garage Parking Sensor - Parking Aid||Aunoc Mini LED Display 4 Sensors Kit Dual CPU Car/Truck/Vehicle Reversing Parking Sensor/Backup Sensor/Reversing Sensors System Radar Buzzer System,Periodic Buzzer Alarm, LED Rader,Three Stage Bi-Bi Sound Alarm System - Black Color||Zone Tech Car Reverse Backup Radar System - Premium Quality 4 Parking Sensors Car Reverse Backup Radar System with LED Display|
| (4.1 / 5)|
139 customer reviews
| (4.1 / 5)|
7 customer reviews
| (3.5 / 5)|
268 customer reviews
| (3.6 / 5)|
43 customer reviews
| (3.4 / 5)
4 customer reviews
|13 ounces||0.2 ounces||5.6 ounces|
|7 x 3 x 6 inches||5.8 x 3.5 x 1.2 inches|
|4 ultrasonic sensors, LED display, increases satefy, weatherproof, premium quality.||The Smart Start function, multi-function button, sound button, display new design.||Safely and accurately park your car in tight garage spaces. Easily mounted with the included double sided tape and velcro. Adjustable to any distance between 6 inches and 6 feet. Equipped with Courtesy Walkway Lighting.||Easy to install. System automatically activates when reverse gear is engaged. Dual CPU system. Obstable of orientation indication.||4 ultrasonic sensors, distance display, increases satefy, premium quality, backed by Xubox guarantee.|
|Buy From Amazon||Buy From Amazon||Buy From Amazon||Buy From Amazon||Buy From Amazon|
Top 5 Best Parking Sensor Systems for 2016-2017
TVIRD Car Parking Sensor Kit
Integrated with microcomputer control, the BeneGlow Parking sensor system can detect obstacles precisely within centimeters of range. Featuring dual-core digital LCD screen, the BeneGlow shows all the exact data on this display. This car sensor system has 8 sensors and is built with full weather design to efficiently work under any bad weather conditions like snow, rain, frost, fog, harsh winds, etc. and is not affected by electromagnetic interference. There are 3 alarm modes, 7-speed volume and total 4 sound modes in this unit, that is, silent, buzzer, speaker, speaker & buzzer. These modes can be altered as per your liking. For prevention against angle rubbing, this system is incorporated with 2 sensors on front-end that will be active. During braking, all of the front-end 4 sensors will be activated and while reversing, 2 front and 4 sensors at rear-end will be activated. Detection range for the front sensor is 0.98 to 3.28 feet; detection range for the rear sensor is 0.98 to 7.54 ft. With under $30 of price, this unit is quite cheap and feature-packed.
Striker Adjustable Garage Parking Sensor
Featuring Fully Modifiable Ultrasonic Range-finding technology, the Striker garage parking sensor can precisely detect any vehicle within the parking areas. It comes included with double-sided tape and Velcro closures to securely mount the unit in front of your car leveling with the bumper. Mount the signal light at a spot where it is easily viewable to you. The user can simply adjust the distance of ‘stop spot’ anywhere from 6 feet or 6 inches from the sensor. The Striker wireless parking sensors also come with Walkway lighting for your suitability. This battery-powered (not included) wireless backup sensor system is extremely easy to install and is backed with 30 days of warranty period against any defects. It is pretty cheap at just under $28 of a price.
ePathChina® Reversing Parking Sensor System
Incorporated with dual CPU system and advanced chipset, the ePathChina® parking sensors are automatically activated when the car is engaged into reversing gear and performs precise detection. This whole 4 sensor system is very easy-to-use and the installation takes just a few minutes. The step-up alarm provided here will ring whenever any vehicle is detected and gets even louder with approaching closeness. It has the anti-interference design for superior coverage and detection; also the operative temperature of this unit ranges from -40° to 80°C, making it ideal to use under any bad weather climates. The LCD screen provided shows the accurate data whereas the control box is designed to be waterproof for reliable installation. This system is universally designed to fit as backup sensors for cars, vans, trucks, etc. and is rainproof and snow-proof. The coverage range of this system is up to 250 cm and the alarming distance is less than 150 cm. It has been backed with 1-year warranty and 30-days money back guarantee for a best after-sales experience.
Zone Tech Parking Radar System-4 Sensors
Constructed with double CPU system and innovative chipset design, the Zone Tech back up sensors for cars delivers improved detection and coverage. This system features 4 ultrasonic sensors that are supposed to be installed at the rear of the car. It comes all included with a colored LED digital screen featuring 3 colors that display the distance between your car and obstacle. Radar system Made from first-class materials and protective circuits, the Zone Tech Sensor system certainly offers high durability and better performance without getting overheated or overloaded. Its weatherproof design helps to keep the system from freezing while working under low-temperature environs. It is extremely cheap amongst all mentioned products with the price of just under $16.
XD-066 Parking Radar System with 4 Sensors
XD-066 Car Reverse ParkAssist sensor system features 4 sensors and integration of double CPU with a chipset of cutting-edge technology. It comes with a numeral and colored LED screen which shows precise data of detection and coverage. The inbuilt Buzzer alarm will indicate any obstacles to the left or right of the vehicle and it has 65dB of sound level rating. Its rainproof and snow-proof design allows using this unit under any bad climate conditions; it has operating temperature range from -30°C up to 80°C. The detecting distance of the XD-066 sensor system is from 0.3 to 2.5 meters whereas the alarm will be activated if it senses any obstacle within the range of 0 to 2.0 meters. With about 4.0 Amazon Ratings and over 290 reviews, the XD-006 is certainly one of the Best Sensor systems available for 2016-2017 at a very inexpensive price.
What are parking sensors ?